Revelry has a bright Modern interior with a focus on art. Accommodating up to 10 guests in five exquisitely dressed staterooms, she offers a full-beam, on-deck master with a king-size bed and walk-in closet, as well as a study and four additional double staterooms located below deck.
Areas available: Mediterranean Guest Capacity: 10 people Crew: Captain + 6 Crew Price Guide: €145,000 – €165,000 per week plus extras
Year of Build:
127 ft (39 m)
26 ft (8 m)
Engines: 2 x Caterpillar diesel engines type C18 DITA, MkI, each with an MCR (maximum continuous-rating) of 447 kW at 1800 rpm. Generators: 2 x Northern Lights type M1066A1:rating 105 kW at 1,500 rpm
• Water Sports: 2 x Yamaha wave runners, Hoverboard, Waterskis and monoskis, Wakeboard, Wake surf, Wake skate, Knee board, Slide, Assorted towable, inflatable toys (Big Mabel, donut, disc etc), 2 Seabobs, 2 Hobie Cat kayaks, 2 stand-up paddle boards, a blob/launcher (customized)
• Dive Gear (for rendezvous diving only)
• Exercise mats and an inflatable Pilates ball
• Audio Visual Equipment: Owner’s cabin, Guest Cabins, Main Saloon and Sky Lounge all have multi standard flat screen LCD colour TV’s, DVD players and Hi-Fi systems. Sundeck has a Bose freespace 6 music system with 4 x Bose 131 Hi-Fi loudspeakers with one volume controller, Remote speakers throughout.
• Communications: IT network with both hardwire and WiFi connections in all areas, VSAT